Benson is getting so big. What a cute boy. I love that video I couldn't help but laugh with him.
He was eating that guacamole so well I think that I might try that one with my kids and see if it makes them eat better.
Why is it that the dads just seem to have the magic fun touch, well around here the dad is always the most exciting thing. That little tie is so cute. I wish that I could have seen him in it yesterday.
That is the cutest little tie baby! Guacamole? Good for you introducing him to one of the finer things in life! Wait until he can eat crunchy tortilla chips.
Benson has the cutest laugh ever. I couldn't stop laughing just watching the little guy. I love his tie. What a little stud. Can't wait to be closer to y'all. Love ya.
What a cute video! I am with him on loving avocados! He is getting so big and is such a cute little toot! I am so excited to see him and Addy again. Luv ya and can't wait to see ya
Hi Lindsay!! How the heck are ya? Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad you finally have a blog.. now I can see what you're up to. My blog is private, but I will send you an invite. Hope all is well :)
5 comments:
Benson is getting so big. What a cute boy. I love that video I couldn't help but laugh with him.
He was eating that guacamole so well I think that I might try that one with my kids and see if it makes them eat better.
Why is it that the dads just seem to have the magic fun touch, well around here the dad is always the most exciting thing. That little tie is so cute. I wish that I could have seen him in it yesterday.
That is the cutest little tie baby! Guacamole? Good for you introducing him to one of the finer things in life! Wait until he can eat crunchy tortilla chips.
Benson has the cutest laugh ever. I couldn't stop laughing just watching the little guy. I love his tie. What a little stud. Can't wait to be closer to y'all. Love ya.
What a cute video! I am with him on loving avocados! He is getting so big and is such a cute little toot! I am so excited to see him and Addy again. Luv ya and can't wait to see ya
Hi Lindsay!! How the heck are ya? Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad you finally have a blog.. now I can see what you're up to. My blog is private, but I will send you an invite. Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment