
I am in the Christmas Mood! Last Monday we had the Cousin Gift Exchange with Nate's family. Justin and
Kili (Nate's older brother and his wife) are spending Christmas in Brazil so we wanted to celebrate with them before they left. We started the evening at Kobe Steakhouse.
Adelyn and
Maddison thought that it was so fun to eat with Chop Sticks and watch the food get cooked at our table. After dinner we drove around the neighborhood and looked at all the fun Christmas lights. We ended up at our house for dessert and presents!

2 comments:
Yay! Another friend blogger to add to my list of growing people lol! I am a blogger obsessed freak of nature so yeah...I always get excited when people I know have blogs too =)
I think that is so much fun that you are able to get together with family for little events as well as the big ones.
I love Addy's dress, so cute. And I too love to see all the fun lights and Christmas displays that are people put up for this time of the year. Sounds like a great way to get in to the Christmas spirit.
Post a Comment