Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family of Five

Introducing: Brynlee Rae Fort

Born: January 7, 2011
Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz (she is our biggest baby so far)
Height: 18 inches (shortest baby so far)
About Brynlee: Loves to eat, sleep, suck on her binky and swing. We call her sleeping Beauty because we can't get her to wake up!

Before:
After:

Proud Dad
All the girls
Big Brother
Loves her Swing
Happy to Have Baby Brynlee Home!



5 comments:

Jeff and Tat said...

So so cute! Congrats

Rohatinsky Family said...

Awww!! Congrats you guys! She is adorable. I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE her name. I hope you are all doing well. Congrats again.

Lonna said...

How fun. I really like the name that you chose too. She is darling. It looks like the other kids just adore her as well. That is so fun to have a new, and sleeping, baby at your house.

ashlee thompson said...

Congrats Linds! She is gorgeous! Hope you are all doing well.

Kelly said...

What a little angel! My sister has a daughter with same name, but a different spelling, Brinley. What a joy she must be to all of you. Congratulations!