Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just in case you were wondering...


Well for those of you who have noticed my waistline slowly oozing over my pants, it is not due to the fact that I have been over-indulging in sweets and treats, it is because IM PREGNANT! We are about 13 weeks along and so far so good. This child will be making his or her debut January 17th. That seems very far away, but there are a lot of good things coming up that will hopefully help the time pass quickly!

8 comments:

Selene said...

Congratulations! I, personally, had noticed no oozing.

Andi said...

YAY!! :) I'm really excited for you! I'll be in Utah for [most of] the festivities at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again! :)

merideth said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Jeff and Tat said...

Oh fun! I can say I definitely didn't notice any oozing last time I saw you ha ha. You are so funny. Congratulations!! :)

Kelly said...

I heard it through the grapevine, but didn't think you looked pregnant! Congratulations! I'm excited for your family.

ashlee thompson said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations. I hope you are feeling alright. It will be fun to see you guys.

Rohatinsky Family said...

Congratulations Lindsay! That is so exciting. I hope everything is going great and that you are feeling well.

Lonna said...

Seeing as we just crossed paths a little over a week ago, I can honestly say that I think you are looking great. I had no idea.

Congrats!! That is such exciting news and how fun that you are just a couple appointments away from already finding out what it will be. I think that with all the exciting things that you have coming up the time will fly by. Have fun on your upcoming trip.