In the spirit of Love this week, I wanted to share something that I LOVE doing with my kids. We LOVE to bake treats together! One requirement of our baking strategy, is you have to be wearing Pajamas...It makes is more fun!
Benson ususally just helps by sampling the ingredients

Finished Product= Heart Shaped Rice Crispy Treat. Happy Valentines Day!

I LOVE these babies!
3 comments:
Cute idea! It looks like y'all were havin' a blast!
How fun!! And I love that ya'll bake in your jammies. I agree that it totally makes it better.
P.S. Vicki told me about your sad news. I'm so, so sorry. You're in our thoughts and prayers!
I like your style of baking. Treats, jammies and sampling the goodies before they are finished.
I honestly cannot believe how big Benson is. He is no longer a baby, but well into the little boy stage. It goes by way too fast. What a doll. Gwen is always asking to sit on the counter too, you are much nicer than I am though, I always say no.
Post a Comment