Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Celebrate Good Times!

I Love the Weather that we are having! Today we had a great day. My nephew Joshua turned 1 and so we decided to celebrate at Zilker Park. We all had so much fun riding the train, swinging and sliding down the slides. We topped off the day with Sno Beach Sno Cones! It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.



































3 comments:

Lonna said...

Oh my goodness, look how big Benson is! He is so darling. It feels like it has been mush longer that just a few months since we saw you last. But the kids have changed so much, and your hair is super long too.

I love the Zilker train, what a fun afternoon. You can't beat the park and sno cones.

ashlee thompson said...

Benson is growing up! Your kids are so adorable. Cute just like their mama!

Steve Reed said...

Looks like y'all had fun! I can't wait to see the kiddos this summer. Love you and I hope the party tonight was fun